Levi's Discounts: Save Up To 50% OFF OrdersStill valid
Promotion ends on December 31st, 2020. Catch up to 50% discounts on Levi's products such as bags, shoes, accessories, and others. The coupon is applicable with no minimum spending. Shop now before the offer ends!
Blue jeans are the ultimate wardrobe essential. It looks good on men and women. You can dress it up for a party or wear it for comfort on a day in. No other item of clothing is as versatile as the denim blue jeans and no one is more famous for making them than Levi’s. Founded in 1853 as Levi Strauss & Co., the brand has stood the test of time and the capricious tastes of the fashion world. It is now one of the very few global apparel brands to be famous for the very product that had made it a household name.
- Go Classic with Levi’s Philippines Blue Jeans
- Levi’s Philippines — The Origins of Jeans
- The Reason Behind the Rivets
- How to Use Rappler Coupons to Get Discounts for Levi’s Philippines
- Pick a Cut to Flatter Your Figure
Levi Strauss was an American businessman who ran a dry goods business. Although successful by his own rights, he struck proverbial gold when he sold denim to tailor Jacob Davis, who invented jeans as we know it today and pitched the idea to Strauss. Although the term ‘jeans’ only came into use during the 1960s, the first pair of Levi’s ‘riveted trousers’ was made in the 1890s. It was sold as a sort of uniform to the labour-intensive workforce, like gold miners. Levi’s jeans further infiltrated popular fashion as it was adopted by cowboys and lumberjacks at the turn of the 20th century, and then later on in the 50s and 80s by youth subcultures such as rockers, greasers, hippies, and mods.
Take a look at your jeans. Have you ever wondered about the tiny round metal things at the corner of the pockets? What are they for? Why do all jeans have it? In fact, those round nubs are called ‘rivets’ and they are the reason your jeans are still in one piece despite heavy handling in the wash. The rivets stop the denim material from pulling apart, which is why they are punched into the seams. This was the innovation that launched Levi’s in the early 1800s and one that ensured Levi’s longevity as a brand of denim jeans. Everyone else has just been copying.
- Browse the list of available deals for Levi’s above and select the coupon which piques your interest most.
- Click the ‘View Deal’ or ‘Get Code’ button that corresponds with the deal to proceed.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen. If there is a code automatically generated for the deal, click ‘Save Code’. Otherwise, click ‘Go to Store’ to carry on.
- You will be redirected to the Lazada homepage. On the search bar at the top of the page, type in “Levi’s” and hit Enter.
- The Levi’s page on Lazada is categorized into Men’s Apparel, Women’s Apparel, New Arrival, and Accessories. Click on the category that corresponds with the item you are searching for or browse and window-shop.
- Once you have added all the items you would like to purchase to your cart, click the shopping cart icon next to the search bar at the top of the page.
- Double-check the quantity and dress size of your order before clicking ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Sign into your Lazada account or checkout as a guest by inputting your email address. Fill in your shipping and billing details when requested.
- On the payment page, look under Order Summary and paste your coupon code in the space provided. Click ‘Apply’.
- Choose your payment option, complete your order, and kick back as your new Levi’s makes its way to you.
For many of us, all denim jeans are one and the same. But Levi’s invests in the careful production of jeans that suits different styles and functions. Listed below are the different cuts of Levi’s jeans you have most likely tried on without realizing.
The 500 series - The Levi’s Vintage
The Levi’s 501 is a true original. This
Levi’s 502 Regular Taper Jean
This is an updated look with more room in the thigh area and a cut that tapers down to the ankles for a mod vibe.
Levi’s 505 Regular Jean
The Levi’s 505 is a popular straight fit because it's easy and uncomplicated. It’s fitted at the waist with room at the seat and a comfortable straight cut all the way down to the ankle. Perfect for those who don’t like feeling too confined by denim.
Levi’s 511 Slim Fit
The 511 series is Levi’s bestselling line of slim jeans, featuring seasonal washes that evoke adventure out in the great outdoors and a 17oz heavyweight denim that can withstand rough handling and lends a certain edge to the look.
The 700 series - Designed to Flatter
Levi’s 711 Skinny Fit
The mod, the rocker, and the hipster love skinny jeans for one simple reason: they look good. The Levi’s 711 Skinny boasts a skinny cut from hip to ankle with forgiving stretch denim that accommodates any body type. All the style without sacrificing comfort.
Levi’s 715 Boot Cut
No cut is more flattering that the boot cut, especially for those with short legs. Slim at the hips and thighs,