Extra 5% off on AirAsia Promotion for UnionPay cardholderExpired
From P1488 on Airasia summer trip promoExpired
P888 starting on Taipei's flight ticketExpired
Book your travels with Air Asia, get exclusive flights and travel deals at Rappler now!
- Air Asia Philippines — the award winning budget carrier for affordable flights
- The man of Air Asia that made air travel accessible for everyone
- How to book flights and enjoy Air Asia promo? Find out here.
- Travel throughout Asia with Air Asia Philippines booking
Traveling used to be a luxury that only the rich and famous can afford, although in several context travelling is still for people who can afford it. However, flying is no longer out of reach as Air Asia has opened up many affordable opportunities for any one of us to get a chance to see the outside world! Now everyone can fly with Air Asia!
Having won the Skytrek’s “World’s Best Low-Cost Airline” 7 times since 2009, Air Asia is well-known in the international arena as the best low-cost carrier. This has also often placed Malaysia in many global contexts, a truly proud Malaysian brand!
So now with Air Asia Philippines deals available exclusively on Rappler coupon page, you can plan for your upcoming trips with this deals that will allow you to save up more on air cost and have extra budget to splurge on your holiday. Won’t this be a fantastic deal? We bet that most of you all would agree, right? This will allow you to do some early planning and earlier bookings of Air Asia flights and save up to hundreds on airfare and spend this budget on maybe some extra souvenirs for the cousins or on getting better accommodation or maybe a near future next trip? It’s all up to your clever and strategic planning!
A man dreamt of owning his own airline and grabbed on a rare opportunity to make that dream come true when he bought over a predicted-to-fail Air Asia Company for RM1. The man with a vision that this will not be the end for Air Asia is Tony Fernandes, also the current Air Asia Group CEO. Tony indeed has built his own airline empire from scratch. Air Asia had only two Boeing 737 jets after the acquisition but it has grown to have a fleet of more than 150 planes (as of 2014). The humble CEO helped Air Asia to overcome about RM40 million of debts in a year and the company is now estimated to have a net worth of $530 million.
Some fun facts about Air Asia that you may not know of:
- Air Asia’s signature Nasi Lemak meal set (a Malaysian national cuisine that you must try!) has sold over 1.3 million
- Air Asia uses 9 kind of flights codes – AK, FD, QZ, D7, PQ, Z2, XJ, I5 and XT
- Air Asia is the first in the world to use the Airbus A320 sharklet wing tips
- All 10 members of the ASEAN nations are Air Asia routed
- Everyday more than 140,000 passengers travel via Air Asia
- Founder Tony Fernandes launched a campaign to reduce airspace restrictions after the September 11 attacks in the US in order to encourage air travel.
Operating on a ‘no frills’ concept, Air Asia offers the ultimate budget airline package that you only pay for what you need (the basics!). The airline has conquered into the usually pricey airline market with its cheap and budget friendly flight deals to bring the world closer with routes to many main destinations in the Asian continent. The following are Air Asia’s affiliate airlines:
- Air Asia Philippines
- Air Asia X
- Air Asia Go
- Air Asia Zest
- Air Asia Japan
- Air Asia India
- Indonesia Air Asia
- Thai Air Asia
Here is a simple guide to make Air Asia booking on Air Asia Philippines:
- Browse through all the Air Asia deals on Rappler coupon page.
- Pick your desired deal and click on the promo code.
- After you have reached to the directed page, select your travel dates, destination and number of travelling passengers.
- Promo flight prices will be listed when you select your flight times, so pick them according to your preference.
- Customize your flight experience by booking online your meals, drinks, add-on luggage, travel insurance and airport transfers (it is cheaper to book online too!).
- Also, do not forget to do your web check-in two weeks before your departure. You can log into Air Asia’s web and skip the queue ultimately if you do not have any check-in luggage.
Although Kuala Lumpur, the capital of multi-ethnicity nation Malaysia serves as the main hub for Air Asia, Air Asia has also set its base in the Philippines, at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The airport is strategically located near the Metro Manila in the Philippines and serves as Air Asia Philippines base for operations and service.
Air Asia Philippines flies from:
Want to travel around Asia with AirAsia Philippines? You can also get the Air Asia Asean Pass that allows you to book flights at base fares at least 14 days or more before your departure date. Planning for your trips are now made easier with the World Wide Web, so start doing some research and book your flights with Air Asia Philippines today!