Shop with PayMaya for a better shopping experience
Introduction to PayMaya
What is PayMaya? Formerly known as Smart eMoney, it is the pioneer of virtual wallet on mobile. Founded in 2007, PayMaya has expanded vastly into a couple of areas such as, collaborations with e-commerce brands, multinational accommodation booking service sectors and many more. Register with PayMaya to receive extra discounts while shopping online and at your neighbourhood shop.
How to register for PayMaya
- Download the PayMaya app for free on your preferred App Store
- Register and fill in the required information
- Wait for a confirmation text upon activation
- Start shopping!
Where can I use PayMaya?
PayMaya partners with a variety of industry for their service. You can make payments at selected fashion hubs, department stores, government sectors and more. The biggest online merchants consist of Lazada, Zalora, Agoda, Zen Rooms, Traveloka and more.
Payments made with the PayMaya Card is also applicable at Anytime Fitness, Robinsons Business Centres, Asia Hospital and etc.
Biller partners include, All Cards, CIS Bayad Center, Davao LGU, Gaisano, MPIC Biller and Solar Philippines.
Ongoing PayMaya Promotions
- Catch up to P1,000 cashback when you pay with the PayMaya QR Scan
- Grab P200 off shopping online
- Make bill payments for up to 25% off
- Receive P100 for every time you send money
- Refer a friend to enjoy P100 credited into your account
Where can I add money into my PayMaya account?
You can load your money through any 7-eleven branches, Robinsons Department Store, Smart Communications branches, The SM Store, Bayad Centers and etc.
Where can I withdraw my money?
- Bancnet branches
- Any Visa ATM
For further enquiries
PayMaya Contact Number: 1800-1084-57788
Reach them through social media at: