Born and raised in Japan, Hideo Wakamatsu came from a family background that is deeply immersed in making “Randoseru”, the traditional Japanese school bags. Hideo moved to Paris after completing his university studies in Japanese and French art and literature. From there on, there was no turning back - he began working with a wide range of bag makers and soon created his own brand drawing inspiration from both the Japanese and French culture. His bags were a unique blend of functionality, style, and value for money.
How to Purchase Your Bags Here at Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines?
Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines offers a fantastic online shopping experience with its simple user interface. Shopping online has never been easier with a few simple clicks of your mouse or swipes on your mobile phone. Simply follow the steps below to enjoy the convenience of shopping in the comfort of your own home!
- Enter www.hideowakamatsu-ph.com in your search bar.
- You can choose your bags from the categories available on the top bar. Choose from Luggage/Suitcase, Bags, Randoseru, Accessories, and Sale.
- To reveal the hidden sub-categories under Luggage/Suitcase and Bags, simply hover your cursor over it.
- Go through the online merchandise
catalogand take your pick at any of the products that Hideo Makatsu has to offer.
- For a quick purchase, you can immediately add the item to your bag by clicking on “Add to Cart”.
- To view in more detail, you can click on the item and you will be redirected to a page with more pictures and details.
- Select the quantity of your purchase before adding to cart where you will immediately be redirected to the checkout page.
- On the left side of the page, calculate your tax and shipping charges by selecting your province/city followed by you postal code.
- If you are a new customer, you will have to choose if you’d like to skip registry before you can check out. However, you can simply select on “registered customer” if you are a returning customer.
- If you are skipping registration, proceed to key-in all your personal information. If you are registering, enter your personal information and choose your password for future log-ins.
- Your items will be displayed at the bottom of the page along with its quantity and price. Double check your order and agree with the sales agreement before clicking on “process order”.
- And, YOU’RE DONE!
To Enjoy Greater Savings with Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines
Want to save up when you buy your new item at Hideo Wakamatsu? Just follow the few steps below to get the latest Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines coupons and promotion codes!
- Browse through the coupon listings and promotions available on this page.
- When you’ve found a voucher or coupon code that you would like to use, simply click on either “Get this Offer” or “Get Coupon Code”.
- You can also click on “details” to check the expiry date of the promotion so that you can set a reminder or mark your calendar if you are not planning on using the code now.
- Copy the code that appears. Otherwise, just click on the orange “go to store” option to be redirected to Hideo Wakamatsu’s Philippines store.
- Browse through the wide range bags and accessories that Hideo Wakamatsu has to offer and add items
intoyour cart with the instructions above.
- Before clicking on “Process Order”, enter the previously copied promotion code in the box that states “Promo / Redemption Code”.
- After you’ve applied the promo code, you can proceed to payment and celebrate because you’ve just managed to save a little bit of money!
- All that’s left now is to be patient for your goods from Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines to arrive!
TSA Lock in your Hideo Wakamatsu
All the luggage and suitcase that you purchase on Hideo Wakamatsu will come with a TSA Locking System. This system was developed by the airport and customs officials in the United States and allows them to open your luggage without breaking your lock. You have a choice between the Key Lock and the TSA Card Lock. You will be supplied with two identical keys to lock and unlock your suitcase or luggage if you choose the Key Lock option.
On the other hand, you will be supplied with a Card Key if you’ve opted for the TSA Card Lock. The numbers on your Card Key should be identical the one on the luggage lock. In order to lock and unlock your suitcase, slide the Card Key in along the direction shown on the Card Key. Lock by sliding left or unlock by sliding right. Pay attention to the colour window of your card lock. Red will mean that your luggage is locked while green would mean that it is unlocked.