Founded in 2005 under the core belief that everyone has the right to better vision, EyeBuyDirect has been offering its valuable customers with the highest quality products at the lowest possible price. There are over 2.5 billion people worldwide that require vision correction but entering into any spectacle shop to fix your eyesight can cost up to a few hundred dollars. And that is a price tag not many can afford. Thankfully, here at EyeBuyDirect, a pair of glasses complete with prescription lenses is incredibly affordable. This is because all the products offered here are self-manufactured and sent directly to your doorstep!
Offering more than 1,000 frames in a variety of colours, shapes, material, and styles, you are bound to find a pair that suits your face and your preference. Furthermore, the lenses and coatings offered by EyeBuyDirect are
How to Use Your EyeBuyDirect Coupons from Rappler
- Look through the different types of coupons and voucher codes available here on Rappler.
- Once you’ve found your preferred coupon or voucher code, click on either “Get Code” or “View Deal”.
- Once you have clicked on the “View Deal” button, a window will appear to redirect you to EyeBuyDirect’s website after you click on “Go to Store”.
- On the other hand, for the “Get Code” option, copy the promo code that appears
onthe pop-up window. You can do this either by highlighting the code, right-clicking it and selecting copy from the drop-down or simply press ctrl-c.
- Click on the orange “go to store” to be redirected to EyeBuyDirect’s website after copying the promo code.
- Displayed right on top, you can look through the categories available to find your EyeBuyDirect pick or simply click your cursor on a category to reveal its sub-category.
- You can then browse through their
catalogof Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Brand, and Discover.
- Once you’ve found an eyepiece that you’d like to purchase, you can click on it to get more details.
- Check for the size of the frame before proceeding to choose your choice of colour.
- Once satisfied with the frame, you can select your lenses.
- You have a choice of Distance, Multifocal, Reading, and Non-Prescription. (The “Distance” lenses is used to view objects far away whereas the “Reading” lenses are for looking at things up-close. The “Multifocal” lenses are for seeing both near and far and the “Non-Prescription” are for lenses without any prescription)
- Once you’ve selected your desired lens, you will be prompted to key in your spherical error (the overall power for your lens) and your cylinder value (for those with astigmatism).
- After that, measure the distance in
millimetersbetween your pupils.
- Once you’ve entered your prescription, click on “confirm” to be redirected to the page for you to choose your type of lenses.
- You have options of “Clear” (traditional transparent lenses), “Digital Screen Protection” (which helps protect your eyes when you use your electronic gadgets), “Sun” (which means a tint to coat your lenses to turn them into sunglasses), and “Light Adjusting” (changes from dark when exposed to sunlight to clear in shaded areas).
- You will then need to choose between “Basic Lens”, “Most Popular Lens”, “Advance Lens”, and “
Customize” each with a different price tag.
- Once you’ve selected your lens, click on “Add to Cart”.
- Displayed in your shopping cart are details of your order: the frame you’ve chosen, your prescription, the lens, and the price.
- Double check your order summary before proceeding.
- On the right of your browser, there is an option to enter your coupon code.
- Paste your previously copied promo code into
the spaceby right-clicking and selecting paste from the drop-bar or simply key in ctrl-v. Click on “Apply” to apply your promo code and get the price reduced instantaneously.
- You are now ready to hit “Proceed to Checkout” or you can either pay with Amazon Pay or PayPal.
- You will be prompted to sign in if you are a returning customer. Otherwise, you can just enter your address with the option on the right.
- Enter your email address and your mailing address before continuing on. Next, you will be able to select your shipping method.
- After which, you will have to choose your payment method. Enter your credit card details or if you would prefer another payment method, you have a choice of Amazon Pay or PayPal.
- Once completed, double check your items one last time before proceeding to hit “Checkout”.
- And you’re done! All that’s left is to be patient for your new eyewear from EyeBuyDirect to arrive!